My card was about healing. "My willingness to forgive begins my healing process. I allow the love from my heart to wash through me, cleansing and healing every part of my body.I know I am worth healing,"
I read out loud that my healing is already in progress, while I read this my class clapped after I was done. It felt a little weird but not to bad. I am used to talking to a class or answer question to a class. I really didnt give to much into the clapping of my class mates. It was nice to hear but really I was fine with or without the clapping. Thanks to all that clap for me.
I believe that this card does relate to me, because I am one that does easy forgives people. I move on after one has done wrong to me. I belive that no one person is perfect, so if someone is to mess up, it our responsibility to forgive them. don't get me wrong there are somethings you can forgive but you may never forget. but for you to move on in life and be able to enjoy you have to release the unforgivness and move on. I truly belive this and thus my healing process has already began.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment