What I am so proud of of this assignment is that I actually did not rush to do that I made time to express what I wanted to say about Mrs. Ymbert. I am the biggest procrastinator that I know. I rush to get every assignment in and don't really put forth a great effort. I know that I do this but time and time again I find myself short on time to start or finish up a project.
One thing from this assignment that I foud exciting was that I actually got a chance to talk to a teacher that is teaching the grade that I desire to teach. I got to find out how her everyday goes and what she had been through to get to where she is now. Her experiences are not that different from mine on my journey to become a kindergarten teacher.
One thing taht I found difficult was being able to express what I wanted to say in the paper. I am not a strong writer. I want to write like I talk. Its very hard for me to put word down and have them sound right, but allowing more time to concertrate helped me able to find the structure that I think I found in my paper. Back to giving myself more time to prepare for the assignment may have made the difference.
What I would consider a lesson for life is that not evreybody may agree on what to say or write but allowing the time and patients to listen or give yourself can make all the differnce in the world to be able to express yourself.
I arrived to this conclusion by experiencing the difference because I allowed myself to take the time to write and express what I wanted to say. thus concluding that I feel better about what I wrote and think that my reader will be able to understand me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment